We have had some people pay membership fees recently who didn’t submit a membership application form. If you have paid a membership fee but haven’t received your membership card please contact the secretary on telephone (03) 8719 6924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– $25 Individual
– $5 Junior 15 – 18 years
– $35 Family at the same address
Payment is due on January 1 each year and should be made no later than March 1. Subscriptions in advance are accepted at the Spring Show and the Flower Festival.
Benefits obtained by becoming a member of the Ferny Creek Horticultural Society include:
- Use of the Society’s comprehensive library.
- Free admittance to our three flower shows each year & the Plant Collectors Expo
- 4 Newsletters per year.
- Unlimited attendance at all meetings and group activities. Non-members may only attend occasionally. Click here for more information about meetings.
- Access to the ornamental garden on Mondays and Thursdays and also the 3rd Saturday of each month. This access is primarily for members to provide assistance at Garden Working Bees but of course there is also the opportunity to have a look around.
For a membership application form, please click here. Membership payments can be made via EFT to Bendigo Bank BSB 633-000 Account Number 128667482. Please remember to include your surname when transferring monies to FCHS, so we can identify individual payments. Please also send an email with a copy of your receipt verification to the Secretary (email@example.com) as soon as possible following your payment so we can promptly respond to your application for membership. Thank you.