We have had some people pay membership fees recently who didn’t submit a membership application form. If you have paid a membership fee but haven’t received your membership card please contact the secretary on telephone (03) 8719 6924 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
– $25 Individual
– $5 Junior 15 – 18 years
– $35 Family at the same address
Payment is due on January 1 each year and should be made no later than March 1. Subscriptions in advance are accepted at the Spring Show and the Flower Festival.
Benefits obtained by becoming a member of the Ferny Creek Horticultural Society include:
- Use of the Society’s Comprehensive library
- Admittance to our three flower shows each year & Plant Collectors Sale
- 4 Newsletters per year
- Admittance to all meetings and group activities. There are monthly General meetings which cover topics of wide-ranging interests and also the special interest groups Australian Plants, Craft, Propagation, Rhododendron & Camellia, and Rock Garden
- Access to the garden on Mondays and Thursdays when the gardeners are working, and also when working bees are held. Additional access to the Gardens can be made available by arrangement.
For a membership application form, please click here. Membership payments can be made via EFT to Bendigo Bank BSB – 633-000 Acount Number 128667482. Please remember to include your surname when transferring monies to FCHS, so we can identify individual payments. Please also send an email with copy of your receipt verification to the Secretary (email@example.com) as soon as possible following your payment so we can promptly respond to your application for membership. Thank you.